Redlinco

Warcraft 3 Custom Mapping

Forums

Forum Home > LPU-Chat > Sticky: Secret Hero Guides

fail

I REALLY :) appreciate ur work man btw there is not any greate need to post these spoilers i came here only for 1 reason... I LEARNED EVERYTHING BY MY SELF ( not necessary to believe me but u understnad by ur self that is very easy...) BUT i have only ONE(1) problem I CAN;T TAKE REPEAR :/ what i mean? i can bring you even replay... i slay souls till 125 EXACTLY 125 i do it with god mode to be sure 125 then i go to place i slay him then I DO NOT TAKE HIS FORM i click everything nothing happents and SAYS I SWEAR 126/125 WHILE I DIDN'T KILLED 126 and is really weird and sad after all :F plz i would appreaciate ur help cause is the only thing i found till not in ur game that doesn't work and u can try it ur self to see...

March 13, 2012 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

Are you playing v50, 50a or 50b?

In 50b it should be fixed, i spent some time looking at the triggers and only saw one more thing that could have been buggy, and i fixed that, infact it shouldent even be possible to go over 125 now.

--

Owner of Redlinco & Creator of LoaP Power Ultimate

March 13, 2012 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

You can also easily see the version by useing replay (it pops up for the first 60 or so seconds of the game)

--

March 13, 2012 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fail

Meh i apologize seriously i just finished 50b and i saw that last thing it was wrong been fixed and seriously Congrats :) but the prob is that now i have to choose between 50a 50b why? cause barman job been nerfed pots got cd and this is very bad first of all for duration of game ALL JOB except 3-4 drug president barman... suck and i am sorry for that languege :p but i mean it the game take very long to get even possible take the fire archer so at all for 4 items 2 axes and 2 armors i need about 170.000 gold as i saw it arround 170k and i could do it in 30-60 mintis now this nerf make it impossible and i do not say that it was good that as barman i could rock and all others was bad no i saying ALL JOBS BE AS better as they could please really please make it possible Not for all jobs at least for (10 players.. 32 jobs 33* so ...) 6 than /32 jobs be available who ever take care of these 6 of 33 jobs to finish with 170.000 in 50... 60 minits with items then he start boss hunting plzzz it takes too long i know it's an rpg but it goes totally ruined the game when u have to spend gold also for security from aliens enemys assassins zombies angry ttrees or roberys plzzz man plz really you can even see by ur self while you playing that the best job (cause u can't have all time ALL the contorl points) will make you in 50B to be ready for boss hunting after 1:30 hours... mb 2:00 come on... except resource part is 1 of the most greate works i ever saw in wc3 game Please?! :p at least make it easier at 2 next versions if not at right next 1 imagine it... come to my side and look someone to be drug lord and u be barman or something else he make crazy money and u nothing ... but even if ALL make low money it take as i said a lot of times to go to part of boss hunting i just pleasing for a better resource system :)

if you like you could put a mode for hardcore's who wanna stay about 10 hours in game and a mode about players who wanna have fun with ur game so that mode will active that all jobs will have greatly increased income and when a job (like barman) needs an action to give gold these gold instead of hardcore mode will be increased

March 13, 2012 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fail

Btw really this model of Death and spells is awesome :) only suggestion about that an opposite hero so it be balanced like ARCHANGEL in other version :P propably priest is stron enough mess with death but if not plz make an arch angel or w/e so it can mess with death so there will be balance i know that there is possible to be 2 deaths but imagine all the game full of deaths xD .

March 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

O.o, how does it take one hour to begin boss hunting?

You know you don't need the top item combinations to fight/succeed in killing bosses.

and what are these 6 jobs in specific?, im guessing mayor, president, druggy, and 3 others

I had thought i buffed the bar owner job, is it really that less effective than pre-50b?

--

March 13, 2012 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fail

JESUS CHRIST :D i don't blame you death but when u are not inside the "things" you can't really know... :) listen me carefully 2 choppers 12 ezco robots no cd on potions full inventory of 12 ezco bots they going with choppers to drunky u just waiting with a 13th bot as item carrier to complete ur set in shop -_- i hope i make you understood.... nvm... just play once alone the game choose any job ( no drug) and tell me when u started boss hunting ( my necessary items is: 2 power armors u know.. with 88.000 gold recipes... and 2 axes of destruction this is my items without them i do shit )

March 14, 2012 at 7:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

U do relize there are lower level bosses specificly designed to drop items that will help you kill the next level of boss.

When i boss hunt i don't even use the item combos

--

March 14, 2012 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fail

??????????????????????????? didn't search it that long... meh ... i have a question you hunting boss WITHOUT go at arena? ( wich drops gladiator items) and something else... you mean low lvl boss the king of cows?   : DDD you joking man : ) btw really there might be low lvl bosses wich dind't noticed but i'm trying hard to think about em hm.... the bear wich drops hear of beast? don't think so... hmmm i would really like ur opinion :) and a good item build without any need of tier 3 items ( like power amor ) : p ( and that after all means that u know that is hard to make gold with those jobs : ) also when i be able kill in ARENA then i be able having 15.000 gold per arena match and i want be able win in arena under than 50 minits if this is possible i would like to tell me how cna be done : ) cause u know that 15k gold that arena gives is a greate resource : )

March 14, 2012 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ShadowHydralisk

Well,i always get the Axe of destruction and the T2 required items for the Power Armor. Then i get 2 Ultimate Nanites and get the Vampire Hero. After that i finish the Power Armor,and that in under 50 minutes.

--

March 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

Anyone have confirmation of Reaper working in 50b?

Ill take a look at job balanceing again.

and you know, one of the new bosses the Hermit where thor used to be is pretty weak and drops a not-to shabby item that will help you kill the next one, and the next, the new spider boss is weakish and the same goes for the new earth-based boss.

--

March 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ShadowHydralisk

Yes,Reaper is working as intended.

--

March 14, 2012 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Illidin

what's the strange contact under the training area for?

March 14, 2012 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

Theif job

--

March 15, 2012 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Illidin

THX

March 15, 2012 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fail

meh deathoc there is not need at all to balance any job if really you can beat wituout tier3 items bosses... besides.. i said in previous posts before u ask that in 50b reaper works : DDD : ) nvm... you may didn't noticed it uh? what i was saying? yeah that ur game seems at all to be excelent but in first place i learned loap before 1 week in ur map for first time and why that? cause there coming soon out a POKEMON loap ( i know is childrish but i like pokes ~_~) : D but the prob is that i wanted to learn loap for upcoming poke loap and now happents to like ur map more than anything else : ))) The reason of it or 1 of them at all is that the system of puting items and secret heroes is simply... EXCELENT in any angel arena or etc... i played i never saw better system for obtaining heroes or items... ( like 1 that mirana drops : P)Also what i forgot? ^^ the TOTAL balance that game have and there is able EVERYONE take reaper so game will be totally fair : ) ( a synopsy... Greate system Greate balance : ) .

March 16, 2012 at 9:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fail

actually there has to be a balance with frost of god :p and that stun spam ( actually he frost you with attack and u can't escape so u die).

March 16, 2012 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mais

i cant find dark reaper, spirit blademaster, and super soldier well i found dark reaper but dont know where to get his items to summon him and then theres people you can summon to challange the items i need help finding are

soul rod, power of flames, axe of destruction, poseidons trident, and the items required for spirit blademaster and super soldier

March 16, 2012 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Illidin

mais at March 16, 2012 at 5:56 PM

i cant find dark reaper, spirit blademaster, and super soldier well i found dark reaper but dont know where to get his items to summon him and then theres people you can summon to challange the items i need help finding are

soul rod, power of flames, axe of destruction, poseidons trident, and the items required for spirit blademaster and super soldier

power of flames, axe of destruction and corrupted mother's heart is for the reaper

(soul rod,and heart of the beast is for summoning the spirit beast) buy the samurai training ,go to the graveyard

Super soldier Get a power armour and Cybernetic boots from the craftmen,go to a part in

scientist place then get an empty ezco core and a pendant of electricity then go to the power plant,summon him then slay get the itm then go to ezco research building

March 16, 2012 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mais

Illidin at March 16, 2012 at 7:16 PM

mais at March 16, 2012 at 5:56 PM

power of flames, axe of destruction and corrupted mother's heart is for the reaper

(soul rod,and heart of the beast is for summoning the spirit beast) buy the samurai training ,go to the graveyard

Super soldier Get a power armour and Cybernetic boots from the craftmen,go to a part in

scientist place then get an empty ezco core and a pendant of electricity then go to the power plant,summon him then slay get the itm then go to ezco research building

thats the thing idk where to get the items that the main problem such as power of flames, axe of destruction soul rod, and the items required to make power armour and cybernetic i know where those two items are but cant find their required items

March 16, 2012 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.