how do you pick a character in the beggining

i'm a newbie

April 7, 2011 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

ABCD at April 7, 2011 at 10:23 PM

how do you pick a character in the beggining

i'm a newbie

To pick your beginning hero you simply select your Wisp or "Unit Selector" then u go over a circle infrount of the specific hero that you want.

May 21, 2011 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

I am currently attempting to formulate a new secret hero for v48, suggestions are in need :D

May 21, 2011 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CapBubba

Daethz at May 21, 2011 at 9:31 AM

I am currently attempting to formulate a new secret hero for v48, suggestions are in need :D

Well you've covered a Vampire, An Alien, and a Zombie. IF you wish to continue Pop-Culture heros you can make a Werewolf.
Also, in theme with the Egyptian parts (Tut's staff etc.) You could make a Mummy Hero or Something similar to it.

(Or you can make it possible to have a Sun God hero. That would be fun. =3)

--

I wish I wish Upon a Fish that I may have another Dish!!

May 23, 2011 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kirito

For a hero you could make a Unholy Priest hero for more RP with the Holy priest.  And also for a map idea, you could make one section of the town overunned by the mutated creeps so that part of the town is like a wasteland form type, make RP more interesting as well.  But for a brand new secret hero I would add a Necromancer, and somehow making it that the mutated creatures couldnt attack him because he controls them.  If you could do that it would be sweet. Think about them and thanks keep up the good work Deathoc! :3

--

"I cannot die... Yet, I cannot live." -- Gabriel to Zobek after his transformation.

May 27, 2011 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hugomath

Could you post how to get the v49 secret heroes, please? :P

September 7, 2011 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kirito

Haha ye I agree wanting to know what new things there are without wasting my time.

--

"I cannot die... Yet, I cannot live." -- Gabriel to Zobek after his transformation.

September 7, 2011 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

Updated for v49 September 9, 2011, Happy Gaming.

September 9, 2011 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hugomath

Thanks for updating it, but I still can't get the soldier. This power core you said, do you refer to the one you grab when you kill that boss from the power plant event? Or is it from somewhere else?

I can't find it  ):. Please, help?

September 10, 2011 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hugomath

Forget my last post. I found it out :P

September 10, 2011 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sun0hara

how to get ezco power core..

October 22, 2011 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

Theres about 6 of them in a crate in the Ezco job area, otherwise red should have them in his wisp.

--

Owner of Redlinco & Creator of LoaP Power Ultimate

October 22, 2011 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tempest

How do you get a shadow crystal for the Shadow Archer?

December 4, 2011 at 4:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

After Destructo-Bot 5000 dies, within a minute he spawns a new boss in the graveyard, kill that boss, after that boss dies another one will spawn soon in the dark patch of the forest, that is where u get the "shadow crystal".

--

December 4, 2011 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tempest

So I grab the shadow energy that the boss in the dark patch of the forest drops and get a corrupted mother nature's heart and go to the shadowy figure above the ninja place? Must this be done in a specific order because I repeated this many thing already.(I was a fire archer when i repeated these steps.) Help?

December 4, 2011 at 11:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

nope, no specific ordfer, is the mother nature heart u have corrupted?

--

December 5, 2011 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tempest

Yes it is, i brought the Mother Nature's Heart to the shadowy figure above the ninja place and turned into a corrupted mother nature's heart and then i picked it up and walked towards him again but nothing happened. I already had a shadow energy in my inventory when i made the mother nature's heart corrupted.

I tried again by corrupting the mother nature's heart first then picking up the shadow energy and bringing both to the shadowy figure above the ninja place in a different game but nothing happened as well. Am i missing something?

(I was already a fire archer in both of these attempts.)

December 6, 2011 at 2:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

well, i guess i should ask what version of LPU u where playing, i may have herd some sort of bug with it in 49, but i will check and personally make sure that it is working, i will post back with what i find in a bit, and if it is indeed bugged i will fix it, that and i plan to change where and how u corrupt mother natures heart for v50.

--

December 6, 2011 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tempest

Its version 49d but i think i've seen other people use shadow archer before, or perhaps i was playing an outdated version with them, I'm not sure.

December 6, 2011 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

ya it was added a long time before v49, anyway, the trigger states that it only requires 3 things: Your hero must be a Fire Archer, you must have the shadow thing and the corrupted mother natures heart.

the trigger also had a condition where if the hero was a shadow archer it would not allow the trigger to work, that has been removed as the firearcher requirement already covers that, dont think that would effect it though.

Last thing i can think of is attempt to use the Essence of Corruption, you get that from bringing the Corrupted King of the Seas item to the same place u corrupt mother natures heart.

--

December 6, 2011 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.