Redlinco

Warcraft 3 Custom Mapping

Forums

Forum Home > LPU-Chat > Sticky: Secret Hero Guides

Daethz
Site Owner

Click here for the "Secret Item" Guide

(There are 18 "Secret Heros" in LoaP Power Ultimate 50J)

Secret Hero Guides:

(1)Vampire: Kill the Vampire Leader, Take his Bloody Fang to the Shady Dealer south of the bank, Exchange it for a Orb of Blood, take the Orb of blood to the other Shadowy Figure to the right of the McDonalds Job.

(2)Alien(s): Once the Scientist Reaserches enough the Alien Queen will spawn in the Presidents Office, kill her and use One of her items. You will turn into a Worm that has Two Evolution Options, Ranged(Hydralisk) or Melee(Zergling).

(3)Nemesis: Once Area 52 Reaserches Z-Virus he will spawn in the Crypt in the Graveyard, and he will begin running towards the sewage system, Kill him and use One of his items.

(4)Fire Archer: Kill The firelord and Bring his Orb to the Flaming Circle Left of where the Firelord spawns.

(5)Shadow Archer: First off You Must Be a Fire Archer, Gather Corrupted Mother Natures Heart, One Shadow Crystal, Bring them to the Dark Eye near the Training Area.

(6)Cyborg: Kill the Cyborg boss and bring his Targeting System to the Scientist's "Processor" at the top of the scientist's base.

(7)Ninja: Grab the Ninja Traning, bring it to Samuro, pick up the Box of ninja stars, bring the ninja stars to the Shadowy Figure, North East of Mc Donalds, go to the ally to the right of the Assassins Job, kill the Enemy Ninja and Use the item she drops.

(8)Lich: Kill the Icelord, Bring the Sword of Ice to the Shadowy Dealer south of the bank, pick up the Evil Bible and read it, then proceed to the Central Park and kill the lich, use one of his items.

(9)Lord of Cows: Get the Rune of Hatred from the Junk Seller, bring it to the cow farm, kill the Lord of the Cows and use the Glowing Milk.

(10)Holy Preist: Go to the Corrupted King of the Sea, east of the Firelords location, kill it, pick up its item, bring it to the Shadowy Figure right of McDonalds, pick up the Essence of Corruption, bring it to the small Flaming Area to the NW of Richmans Club, kill the boss, pick up his item, go to the Carnival and get a Holy Symbol, bring both items to the Preist in the Church.

(11)Mutant: This is a Random Event Secret Hero, when you hear "A Large Mutated Creature has been spotted in the forest!" Mutatus Spawns east of the location of the Corrupted King of the Sea on a platform, kill him and use the item he drops.

(12)Super Soldier: This is the First Item-Combination Hero, in order to get the Super Soldier, you must first obtain a "Full Body Exoskeleton", to obtain this item bring 2 items, "Power Armor" and "Cybernetic Energy Boots" to the Scientist's "Processor", after this you must obtain a Overcharged Ezco Power Core from the Spawn-Boss Electricus at the Hydro Power Plant and bring the items to Ezco's Main Lab.

(13)Abomination of Frost: Bring the correct Items to the Summoning Stone below the Black Market, Spawn the God of Frost, Kill him and use the item he drops.

(14)Spirit Blademaster: Take a Samuri Training item from the Samuri/Ninja Dojo, gather a Soul of the Spirit Beast, take them to the Crypt in the graveyard.

(15)Dark Reaper: Slay The Reaper, take the Sycth from his corpse, destroy and absorb the souls of 125 Monsters using the Sycth, return to the Sacrificing Circle where the last reaper was slain.

(16)Mastermind: Do the missions the Faceless one to the right of the warehouse job gives you.

(17)Master of Elements: Fuse tons of items, bring the finished items to a Hidden Tree, Fuse them, use item on a stone located in the Firelords Domain, kill the boss it summons, bring that item to the top left corner of the map.

Updated: 2/16/2014 - 50J

-Preliminary Explaination of the last two guides
August 22, 2009 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

losernoob

Hints on the second new secret hero?? not give all the Hint out until it become obvious.

Lord of Cows pwn!! lol

September 24, 2009 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Varagas

are there only these heroes? or more?

September 26, 2009 at 6:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

losernoob

There are more but he may not say it out :P

September 26, 2009 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ikillforeyou

Shadow archer, and lord of cows..

September 26, 2009 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Enigma

Shadow Archer is uber. Nice skins btw.

Seriously, though, you should probably make it harder to unlock, given the fact that it's now easily the strongest hero in the game. I figured it out as soon as I heard the hero's name.

September 27, 2009 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jipll

I've Heard about shadow Archer can anyone give me hints for that 1?:D

December 1, 2009 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Enigma

Hint: You need two items and a different secret hero to unlock the Shadow Archer.

December 1, 2009 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jipll

thanks

December 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Super-xero

Thanks for the hint i know the hero just not the items its starting to kill me last thing i need to know and ill know everything

December 3, 2009 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CapBubba

Hmmmm..... any hints on the items? I might have an idea or two, but im not sure.

December 25, 2009 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CapBubba

Thank you Deathoc, you rock.

--

I wish I wish Upon a Fish that I may have another Dish!!

December 26, 2009 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

malomorgen

Admin you say we can get secret hero in loap power ultimate say how plz?

December 28, 2009 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CapBubba

BTW, ive noticed that you dont actually bring the Ghost Heart to the Shadow Paladin, but to the guy next to red's base, just like for lich. Then you bring what he gives you to the Shadow Paladin.

Then again, i may just be insane.

--

I wish I wish Upon a Fish that I may have another Dish!!

December 28, 2009 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lil_ninja

i dont understand how to get shadow some one plz tell me

February 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lil_ninja

nvm i figured it out

February 14, 2010 at 10:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sosopoi

i have already found all of this, but i still duno how to summon king tut after it is sun god...

June 8, 2010 at 1:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zizuzazu

how many secret heros is there total?

June 22, 2010 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

styal

I think You forgot about the Holy Priest...

November 11, 2010 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daethz
Site Owner

styal at November 11, 2010 at 3:11 AM

I think You forgot about the Holy Priest...

True, updated, but this one isent a giveaway.

-Look at Reminder for the future (Added December 09, 2011)
November 14, 2010 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.